I thought there was no greater joy than owning your own business and being your own boss, that is, until I found a new career in real estate. It was in the selling and purchase of real estate that I found my true passion. I can’t tell you how gratifying it is to see my client’s dream of home ownership become a reality.
* Resident of Santa Maria since 1971
* Store Manager for Wellenkamps and McMahan’s Furniture Stores
* Owner & Operator of Mattress World in Santa Maria & Lompoc
* Licensed California Realtor since 1994
* Loan Officer 1994-1996
* Rookie of the year 1998
* Masters Club
* Multi-Million Dollar Club 1999-2006
* Centurion 2002-2006
* Fluent in Spanish
* Specializing in sales and purchase of single family resident, income properties and fine homes and estates
* Born in Houston, Texas
* Served in Air Force
* Associate of Arts Degree from Allan Hancock College
* Member of Crosspoint Community Church
* Member of Elks & Eagles Lodge
* Supporter of Orcutt National Little League
Whether buying or selling a client’s home, my ultimate goal is to represent you throughout the entire process honestly, ethically and in a timely fashion.
I look forward to working with you!